Certified Testing of AlkaViva Water Ionizer Filters
AlkaViva uses an Independent, EPA (Government-Certified) Laboratory for all its Filter Testing.
What you need to know...
Look for testing that is independent, certified, omits nothing and is clearly reported. Test results that don’t include specific protocols should be dismissed. Why? Labs will test anything. Send them a bottle of “pure” water, test it against 249contaminants and the results would look great - and they will also be completely deceiving. One less than credible test result offered by an unscrupulous competitor has no protocol, left out the most harmful - and tough to remove - contaminants like arsenic, chromium VI etc., tested contaminant levels in parts per billion versus parts per million (1000x easier for the filter to perform) and includes almost 100 compounds that are easy to remove. Why? To make their test results look good. AlkaViva test results are independent, certified, thorough and are clearly reported. Unmatched test results you can count on every time you take a sip...
AlkaViva testing is:
- Certified & credible: All tests performed in Independent, EPA / NELAP Certified Labs
- Thorough: we omit nothing and we show results for everything tested.
- Real world: we tested contaminant levels in parts per million and that were as close the EPA Maximum Contaminant Level as we could get .
- Nothing hidden or left out: we reported everything – even the toughest to remove contaminants such as arsenic, chromium VI etc.
- Comprehensive: We tested 21 heavy metals, 65 pharmaceuticals, 3 OTC drugs, 7 Hormones, 15 pesticides and herbicides, preservatives and wastewater indicators, 45 VOCs, and 5 other anions & disinfectants - a total of 249contaminants!